I recently made a post on my top quotes of the Netflix Original House of Cards Season 1. So what else is required if not a follow up with my favorite quotes of Season 2!
As we go deeper, the show gets darker & darker and who doesn’t just love a little bit of darkness. Check out the quotes below and if you have any favorites of your own let me know in the comments section below-
- Did you think I had forgotten you? Perhaps you hoped I had.
- The road to power is paved with hypocrisy…and casualties…never regret
- All you’re doing is making the inevitable more difficult.
- When someone’s on the ropes, that’s when you throw a combination to the gut and a right hook to the jaw.
- Stubbornness is far more costly than obedience.
- If we never did anything we shouldn’t do, we wouldn’t feel good during the times that we did the things we should do.
- Presidents who obsess over history obsess over their place in it, instead of forging it.
- There is nothing more disgraceful than running from a battle.
- Power is better than money for as long as it lasts. But it never lasts.
- There is no sacred ground for the conquered.
- I’ve always loathed the necessity of sleep. Like death, it puts even the most powerful of men on their back.
- Avoid wars you can’t win, and never raise your flags for an asinine cause