Feb 14th, a day for love was also the day Netflix released the second season of House of Cards. So you obviously know how i spent my Valentines day.
However no matter how amazing the second season was, the first season was just as brilliant. So i decided to put together my favourite quotes from Season 1 and share them with you all. I’ll be uploading my favourite quotes from Season 2 soon.
Check them out below and if you think i missed out on any just leave them in the comment section below-
- I love that woman. I love her more than sharks love blood.
- Love of Family. Most politicians are permanently chained to that slogan: Family values. But, when you cozy up to hookers and I find out I will make that hypocrisy hurt.
- Power is a lot like real estate. It’s all about location, location, location. The closer you are to the source the higher your property value.
- What a martyr craves more than anything is a sword to fall on, so you sharpen the blade and hold it at just the right angle.
- I won’t be a slave to anybody or anything you can order with a toll free number.
- The best thing I like about human beings is that they stack so neatly.
- Humility is their form of pride. It is their strength. It is their weakness and if you can humble yourself before them they will do anything you ask.
- Choosing money over power is a mistake almost everyone makes. Money is the big mansion in Saratoga that starts falling apart after ten years. Power is that old stone building that stands for centuries. I cannot respect someone who does not see the difference.
- Friends make the worst enemies.
- It only takes ten seconds to crush a man’s ambitions.